LeadMethod is a fast growing B2B software company based in Bend, OR. Our small but growing team is passionate about building awesome software, and our clients tell us we are good at it. If you are looking for a challenging position and joining a great team, please consider applying to one of our open positions.
Just a few of our perks:
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance
– Free coffee from Lone Pine
– Paid vacation and 9 paid holidays. Plus your birthday off because birthdays are awesome.
We are hiring an entry-level, full-time Client Success Associate to work within our client management team to onboard, train, and support our enterprise clients. The right candidate will have excellent data management and analysis skills, impeccable client service, and the ability to find creative solutions to problems. This is opportunity to become part of a small team with significant growth opportunity.
At LeadMethod, you’ll never be pigeon-holed into one specific role. We are a tight-knit team that prides ourselves on being flexible and involved in all aspects of the business, from client management, marketing, product development, and sales. There will always be more responsibilities above and beyond those listed below. If that sounds exciting, we like you already!
– Manage client on-boarding, training, & implementation
– Proactively monitor client accounts to make recommendations on improving engagement
– Analyze large amounts of data to understand client patterns and behaviors
– Build reports for client stakeholders and internal management, interpreting & communicating trends
– Respond to support tickets and system bugs, involving developers when necessary
– Contribute to our overall marketing strategy to attract more clients
– Participate in product development discussions, identifying features that improve user experience
– Enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
– Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the totem pole through various mediums
– Are crazy-organized with a ‘get-it-done’ attitude
– Don’t need hand-holding or step-by-step direction to complete projects
– Thrive on the challenge of learning new things & wearing multiple hats
– Get satisfaction from helping others succeed and building relationships with enterprise clients
– Are data-driven and enjoy working with numbers
– Understand technical processes and can translate them for a non-technical audience
– Bachelor’s degree
– 0 – 2 years professional experience
– Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.