LeadMethod is a fast growing B2B software company based in Bend, OR. Our small but growing team is passionate about building awesome software, and our clients tell us we are good at it. If you are looking for a challenging position and joining a great team, please consider applying to one of our open positions.
Just a few of our perks:
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance
– Free coffee from Lone Pine
– Paid vacation and 9 paid holidays. Plus your birthday off because birthdays are awesome.
Full stack Java Spring and MongoDB developer. Position responsible for developing and implementing our enterprise B2B software. The right candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to become part of a small team with a significant growth opportunity.
What you will do:
– Work within team to plan, dev, and implement our SAAS web software
– Design and implement new features
– Fix bugs and optimize code performance as needed
– Work with team to assure client implementations run smooth
– Work with technology partners for API integrations
What you have:
– At least 5 years professional web software development experience
– Strong server-side development skills
– Excellent knowledge of relational databases, and best practices for performance optimization
– Energy to keep pace with our by-weekly deployments
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work within a team
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
– Experience with Agile development methodology
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.