SEO SLINGER is a full-service search marketing agency as well as an information resource for do-it-yourself search marketing strategies.
SEO SLINGER.COM started as a screening process for job applicants seeking employment at SEO SLINGER.COM’s parent company, UplinkSpyder, a premier Eugene / Springfield Oregon web host, eCommerce, design, development and Internet marketing company founded by Emmanuel Rivera. Later, following a natural evolutionary process, SEO SLINGER.COM became the online training grounds for new hires applying for search marketing positions. Meanwhile, the site took on a life of its own and became a social experiment in Internet marketing, and evolved into its own autonomous business entity specializing in search marketing.
We are constantly looking to improve our site as a source for information and how-to tips on Internet marketing particularly search marketing, analytics and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
As a search marketing agency, our goal is to provide the best of same breed search engine optimization services while utilizing processes, techniques and methodologies that adhere to search engine recommended principles and best practices.
Sales Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
Job Objective: Responsible for all sales phases, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus on winning prospective customers as well as maintaining relationship with existing ones
- Searching for new sales opportunities
- Developing and suggesting product promotion strategies
- Working closely with marketing team to promote products and services
- Providing technical help to customers
- Setting and meeting personal sales goals
- Producing periodic sales reports
- Attending industry conferences and events
- Maintain accurate contact information on clients
- Suggest new product designs to the production department
- Assist customers by suggesting products appropriate to their needs
- Communicate special requests by customers to management
- Assist in product development and packaging
- Suggesting price reviews based on feedback from customers
- Provide sales related information to other staff that may need it
Skills and Specifications:
- Good negotiation skills
- Good organization skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to prepare presentations on short notice
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good record keeping
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer knowledge
- Good time management skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Result oriented
- Multitasking ability
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
How To Apply:
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which position you’re interested in, include your résumé and a brief explanation letting us know why you want to be on our team.