SEO SLINGER is a full-service search marketing agency as well as an information resource for do-it-yourself search marketing strategies.
SEO SLINGER.COM started as a screening process for job applicants seeking employment at SEO SLINGER.COM’s parent company, UplinkSpyder, a premier Eugene / Springfield Oregon web host, eCommerce, design, development and Internet marketing company founded by Emmanuel Rivera. Later, following a natural evolutionary process, SEO SLINGER.COM became the online training grounds for new hires applying for search marketing positions. Meanwhile, the site took on a life of its own and became a social experiment in Internet marketing, and evolved into its own autonomous business entity specializing in search marketing.
We are constantly looking to improve our site as a source for information and how-to tips on Internet marketing particularly search marketing, analytics and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
As a search marketing agency, our goal is to provide the best of same breed search engine optimization services while utilizing processes, techniques and methodologies that adhere to search engine recommended principles and best practices.
We’re looking for experienced UI (User Interface) designers to contribute in the design of web sites and application interfaces. In this position you’ll use your creative skills to take complicated ideas from brainstorming to image prototypes. Put your design talents to use by working with project management teams to help you succeed as a User Interface Designer. As a User Interface Designer, you will be able to work side-by-side the development team in ensuring that new products are designed and implemented with the best interest of the end user.
- Define creative solutions for multiple platforms using modern design methods in an agile environment
- Work with the development team and quality assurance team to ensure that new features are implemented according to specifications
- Create wireframes and prototype images for development
- Work with the UX (User Experience) team
- Work with the Technical Writer in the writing process to ensure designs are developed according to prototype requirements
- Accompany Project Manager to project meetings
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Web Design, Design, Interface Design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of user interface or user experience design
- Experience designing for web and installed applications across multiple operating systems
- Experience creating wireframe mockups
- Extremely experienced with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Being able to take a creative approach to interfaces by thinking outside of the box
- Eye for clean design with the use of color schemes
- Mobile design experience is a plus
- Experience with WordPress, Joomla, WordPress
How To Apply:
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which position you’re interested in, include your résumé and a brief explanation letting us know why you want to be on our team.