SEO SLINGER is a full-service search marketing agency as well as an information resource for do-it-yourself search marketing strategies.
SEO SLINGER.COM started as a screening process for job applicants seeking employment at SEO SLINGER.COM’s parent company, UplinkSpyder, a premier Eugene / Springfield Oregon web host, eCommerce, design, development and Internet marketing company founded by Emmanuel Rivera. Later, following a natural evolutionary process, SEO SLINGER.COM became the online training grounds for new hires applying for search marketing positions. Meanwhile, the site took on a life of its own and became a social experiment in Internet marketing, and evolved into its own autonomous business entity specializing in search marketing.
We are constantly looking to improve our site as a source for information and how-to tips on Internet marketing particularly search marketing, analytics and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
As a search marketing agency, our goal is to provide the best of same breed search engine optimization services while utilizing processes, techniques and methodologies that adhere to search engine recommended principles and best practices.
To qualify for this position you must be able to bring our client brands to life with creative copy across websites, social media, brochure, direct mail and ad campaigns, by composing engaging, persuasive and emotive copy which reflects the relevant positioning across our portfolio of brands.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. To learn more about the requirements to fill this position, please keep reading, though not written in stone, it would be nice if you have the following qualifications:
- Review, improve and produce copy – reflecting brand essence and tone of voice – across all communication touch-points across the customer experience, and for all marketing and communication materials
- Work with brand and design team to provide copy and headlines for branded communication templates such as direct mail, email, on and offline advertising, brochures and newsletters for use across all markets
- Develop copy for English speaking markets; and also produce key message guidelines that can be efficiently and effectively translated by local teams to reflect their local market needs. Work with brand team and local marketing teams to ensure that tone of voice is consistent across markets and channels
- Generate and research new ideas for content. Liaising with internal marketing teams, Marine bases, brand partners, and tourist boards to produce inspirational new content
- Review and improve copy across the customer journey, to help improve customer navigation and brand/product understanding
- Ensure website content meets SEO best practice guidelines and is aligned to internal strategies which support natural search rankings
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A journalism, English, marketing or media degree
- A strong editorial portfolio showing a range of copywriting experience
- Excellent vocabulary, a solid understanding of grammar and experience of copyediting and proof reading
- A thorough understanding of SEO best practice
- Possess basic HTML / CSS
- The ability to adapt style of writing and tone of voice to suit different brands
- Be results-driven with a track record of delivering results online
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible
- A strong understanding of social media and appropriate communications techniques
- Understand user experience design principles and write strong copy and call to action links
- Understand consumer behavior in all stages of the purchase cycle
How To Apply:
Simply email us at: email@example.com and let us know which position you’re interested in, include your résumé and a brief explanation letting us know why you want to be on our team.