NIC Industries, Inc. is looking to hire a full-time Robotics Engineer to support a new coatings application platform in partnership with Concept Systems. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication abilities and possess the following skills, abilities and experience to…
• Install, calibrate, operate, and maintain robots.
• Provide technical support for robotics programs.
• Review and/or approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
• Document robotic application development, maintenance or changes.
• Write algorithms or programming code for ad-hoc robotic applications.
• Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
• Successfully work in a team atmosphere and contribute to team goals.
• Successfully communicate technical information to varied audiences including NIC customers, potential customers, vendors and fellow NIC employees.
Since 1984, NIC Industries, Inc. has produced advanced specialty coatings for the automotive, aerospace, construction, and manufacturing industries.
NIC produces a vast array of advanced, industry-leading high performance ceramic and powder coatings that provide unique solutions for a wide variety of applications.
NIC Industries, Inc. is…
• Cerakote Firearm Coatings: Manufacturer of the world’s strongest firearms finish.
• Cerakote Ceramic Coatings: Manufacturer of the world’s leading high temperature coating.
• Cerakote Clear Coatings: Manufacturer of the World’s Strongest Clear Coat™
• Prismatic Powders: The world’s largest selection of custom powder coating colors.
7050 6th Street
WHITE CITY, Oregon 97503