SheerID, the enterprise solution for eligibility verification, is seeking a Sales Development Representative. Ideal candidate must have one year of experience and be available to work full-time in the Eugene, OR office. The primary responsibility of this position is qualifying enterprises who sell products and services to consumers for the SheerID Account Managers. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Closing and managing small accounts
- Manage sales activity database entries
- Extensive research on sales prospects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years experience working as an Internal Sales Representative or Sales or Marketing Development Representative
- Experience with lead generation and CRM solutions
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional communications skills in writing, on the phone, and in person
- Solid computer and typing skills
- Personal – Team player, energetic, communicative, proactive, polished, trustworthy, hunter mentality
- Aggressive career goals. Looking to grow as a sales professional
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward us your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.