Tech Savvy? Code Guru? Client Relations Expert? Do you have what it takes to be part of the fastest growing managed IT support services company in the Eugene, Oregon area?
Do you want to be the leader or do you want to follow the leader? At Partnered Solutions IT, we strive to set the trend for managed IT services. We are changing the way our community perceives tech support, and we also have fun while we do it! We are actively involved in the community, from volunteering in classrooms to helping run donation projects. And it wouldn’t be a Eugene-based company without occasional lunches at our favorite Eugene sushi bar or Cafe Yumm! (or wherever else we decide to go or have brought in). Beyond that, we offer the usual benefits including (but not limited to), health insurance, 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, PTO (vacation, sick, holiday – take time off), flexible hours, continued education programs (we like to learn), and so much more.
Sound like your kind of place?
We are currently seeking an account executive who will work with our creative and managed IT service teams to develop new business opportunities and deliver exceptional customer service to clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is proactive, positive, creative and flexible with a passion for sales and a desire to grow with the company. Responsibilities include generating new contracts, consulting with clients to right-fit their services, build and manage relationships with clients, represent the company in the community, and other duties as assigned.
Benefits of working at Partnered Solutions IT:
For more than 5 years, Partnered Solutions IT has been designing and developing first class websites for businesses locally and nationally, providing fully managed IT services, software solutions, custom application development, SEO and online marketing campaigns, along with brand development design services. Partnered Solutions IT offers its employees an exciting and creative work environment in a small company with proven and successful business tactics. Our small size yet record-breaking revenue over the past few years provides the perfect opportunity for a hard-charger, who is ready to make money, move up and grow within our business.
- Interact directly with customers to better market and sell products, and services
- Conduct in-person business to business sales presentations
- Build and maintain good client and customer relationships
- Perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice
- May be asked to join/attend networking groups/events
- Represent our organization at selected conferences and user groups
- Follow up and cultivate outside sales opportunities
- Investigate new online and social media marketing opportunities and tools
- Contribute positive and energetic behaviors that foster creativity and growth
- 3+ years sales experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently/self-motivator
- Superior aptitude for marketing strategies and technologies.
- Must be a well-driven, high-energy individual who is persistent
- Outgoing, friendly and upbeat personality.
- Passion for working with people and excellent people skills.
- Able to build strong relationships with different personalities.
- Driven by results and recognition for achievements.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- High level of accountability in all client and sales work performed.
- Able to co-plan for meeting short and long term goals.
- Enthusiastic about the ability to grow in this position.
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record a must.
- Comfortable taking initiative on projects.
- Engaging presentation and public speaking skills.
- Managed IT Services
- Custom Application Development
- Line-of-Business Software Development
Hours, Compensation, and Benefits:
- Base Salary $15,000 – $30,000 DOE
- Plus 5% – 8% commission – Uncapped
- Mileage reimbursement available
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% Growth from within the company
- This is a full-time position
How to Apply:
Be sure to check out our site: https://partneredsolutionsit.com/