Company: Carrotly, LLC (job listing on our site)
Type: Full-time position (part-time contractors considered who may grow into full-time)
Location: Headquarters is in amazing Roseburg, Oregon at our 8,000 sq ft entrepreneur workspace (has a bar, lounge, ping pong, full content studio, and 11 other amazing creative companies who share our space)… but you can work from anywhere as we have employees in the Salem and Portland area as well. Half of our staff is in Roseburg, the other half around Oregon.
Current Carrot Dev Needs
Carrot is looking primarily to hire a full time developer to join our team, and also to build a small network of great contract developers. This role will help us maintain our existing service and build out new features/services.
– Working knowledge of REST API design
– WordPress Plugin Development (PHP)
– WordPress Theme Development (CSS, HTML, PHP)
– Server management/maintenance/configuration (LEMP Stack, Ansible)
– Create Sage child themes from our design direction
– Maintain and improve upon existing themes as needed
– Implement conversion test variations
– Custom WordPress functionality plugins
– Build upon our new custom admin (React/WP-API)
We wouldn’t expect you to already be an expert in all these areas, but you should be an expert in some – and ready to learn and grow with us.
Competitive benefits package including:
– Paid Vacation & Holidays
– Health/Dental Insurance Package
– Flexible equipment/office budget
– Gym, books, training stipends
– Use of our office space and team events in Roseburg Oregon if you are local enough to make it!
Get in touch!
If you enjoy learning about this stuff and hanging out in Slack with a small team that moves quickly, contact email@example.com and send along a link to some of your work!